Rarever is committed to protecting your privacy and fully respects your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used. Rarever will ensure that all relevant legislation is complied with when handling any of your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW
We collect and use information about you to ensure that we can continue to provide you with a luxury retail experience. Accordingly we may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in enquiry forms on our website www.rarever.com. Such information provided at the time of registering to use our website or requesting further services including, for example, name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, demographic information such as age and/or other information that may identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you make an enquiry or when you report a problem with our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic information, location information, weblogs and other communication information, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- When you make a purchase at any of our retail outlets, we will collect necessary information about to ensure we can fulfil your purchase, along with such other information as you may knowingly and voluntarily provide. We may also need to ask for additional information from you, e.g. to prevent fraudulent transactions or to comply with anti-money laundering obligations. Where you purchase products from Rarever that will be delivered or collected at a later date, we will need to take additional contact details and delivery information from you so that we may complete your purchase. We may use third party couriers to deliver your purchase and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, INCLUDING ANYONE IT MIGHT BE SHARED WITH
We may use your personal information that you provide to our website, for example, to respond to your requests and to provide you with our product offerings. We may also use your personal information to maintain our internal record keeping and/or share it with our group companies for internal marketing or other purposes. In addition, we may send you notices (for example, in the form of e-mails, mailings, and the like), and otherwise correspond with you, about products and events sponsored by us that we think might interest you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, namely:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also disclose such information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so by government authorities or otherwise as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders and subpoenas. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of our website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Additionally, we cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and other rights.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Rarever does not routinely share information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). If it is ever necessary to do so, we will only do so with the relevant protection in line with the requirements of data protection legislation.
- Our server automatically collects information about your server’s internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider whenever you’re on the internet. When you request pages from our website, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another website or a search engine); the pages you visit on our website; the website you visit after our website; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on our website or a referral site; and other web usage activity and information logged by our web servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Such information may also be used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and internet service provider. Any or all activities with regards to our website usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
MARKETING OPT-IN PROVISION
When you make an enquiry or a purchase in one of our stores, you will be given the option to opt-in to receive Rarever marketing communications. We will only send you marketing communications where you have consented to receive them and using your preferred channels of communication.
We do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. Marketing communications you subscribe to will only be sent by Rarever.
At all times we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you choose to do so. Any e-mail we send you will contain an automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the directions in the e-mail. Alternatively you can change your preferences or opt out of all emails or other communications by contacting Rarever.
To ensure your safety and for the prevention and detection of crime, CCTV is in operation during your visit to any of our retail outlets.
Please be aware that if we are requested to provide CCTV images of you or any other personal information relating to you by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, we are obliged do so.